Vikram Degree College
Dear Students, Staff and Parents:
Welcome to the Vikram College of Science, Commerce and Management Studies. Our commitment in Vikram College of Science, Commerce and Management Studies is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will empower students to become innovative thinkers, creative problem solvers and inspired learners prepared to thrive in the twenty-first century.
High standards and expectations for each student in regard to academic performance, co-curricular participation, and responsible citizenship are the foundation of our institution. It is with pride that we hold these high standards and ask each of our students to commit to maintaining the extraordinary record of achievement and contribution that has been the legacy of SLES students. It is the contribution of our students to our institution community that makes SLES an exceptional learning community. Full participation in academic and co-curricular programs and a willingness to act responsibly as an individual within our educational environment are the factors that enable all to have a successful and enjoyable year.
Below are our beliefs regarding teaching and learning that we developed as part of this process.
We believe that effective teachers:
- Create opportunities for intellectual risk-taking, collaboration, problem-solving, and application of classroom learning to real life situations;
- Implement strategies that promote ownership of learning to students;
- Design instruction to integrate a variety of innovative technological tools and resources to enhance learning;
- Demonstrate ongoing professional growth in order to increase the quality of instruction;
- Collaborate with colleagues to share and discuss exemplary practices, interpret student performance data, and design assessments that promote twenty-first century skills.
We believe that successful students:
- Communicate in a meaningful way for a variety of purposes and audiences;
- Demonstrate a sensitivity to the precision and nuances of written, visual, and aural medium through comprehension, interpretation, and evaluation;
- Employ critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems; and
Pose questions, examine possibilities, and apply skills to find solutions to authentic issues.
- Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness; and Contribute to the local and global community in a collaborative and respectful manner
In conclusion, I wish you all a wonderful year. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and know that my door is always open. I am honored to serve as your principal.
For Further enquiries please contact- 9110844360
In the next decade, Vikram College of Science, Commerce and Management Studies will play a leading role in transforming the lives of our students, their communities and the economic prosperity of Montana (?)by responding to learner and community needs through the use of partnerships, innovation, outreach and technology.
Our Mission is to foster the success of our students and their communities through innovative, flexible learning opportunities for people of all ages, backgrounds, and aspirations resulting in self-fulfillment and competitiveness in an increasingly global society.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)